Powered by Blogger.

Salt Lake Temple Picture

Friday, August 14, 2009

Anahera Gifts

If you went to Snow College with me then you probably met my great roommate LeAnn. She is married now and has her own business that she does out of her home. She has put her creative skills to great use and makes diaper cakes, sushi, cupcakes, etc. They are adorable! Check out her blog and see all the great stuff that makes. I got a castle for my sister's baby shower and everyone LOVED it. Her blog address is: http://anaheragifts.blogspot.com/
If you have a babyshower coming up or you know someone that is going to one and ya'll need a gift, these gifts are awesome for such occasions and many others!

1 comment:

  1. Those are adorable! I'll totally keep her in mind for the future! Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete